Discover Peru
Español Français

PERUVIAN FRIENDS

Back to list New message Search Register Login Previous message  •  Next message

Page 1 of 11

PERUVIAN FRIENDS
Valeria
Date: 10/09/2002 03:22 pm

Hola Peru ! I am a 27 yo Belgian female. I would like to get to know some Peruvian people who can speak French/English, as I cannot speak Spanish. I'll be going to Peru in December for a vacation and I would like to make some Peruvian friends. Please do write to me asap ! Gracias. Valeria

Reply to this message
 Re: PERUVIAN FRIENDS
Omar
Date: 10/10/2002 06:45 am

Hello..!!

write to me to my e-mail...
oirvich@latinmail.com

Reply to this message
 Gretting from Peru
luis
Date: 11/07/2002 12:53 pm

Hi valerie !!!
my name is luis , i am peruvian and I live in Lima .
i read your message and i hope to be your friend because i like to know people from other countries , and i think we can interchange information about Peru and belgica.
my email is lvt_20@hotmail.com
well i will be waiting for your reply to talk more .

bye

your friend Luis

Reply to this message
 Re: Gretting from Peru
Marco
Date: 11/07/2002 02:40 pm

Hallo Valerie!
I am a 27, peruvian male.. my name is Marco Ayala.
I speak english little bit.....more and less... but i like to know friends.
Write me... ;-)
kisses.....

Marco

Reply to this message
EVERT
Date: 11/08/2002 10:32 am

THAT GOOD THAT HAS SEEN YOUR MESSAGE, I AM 31 YEARS OLD I AM DENTIST IN PERU And WANTED TO HAVE The i nice meet you TASTE, here IN PERU MY house IS YOUR house And WHEN YOU PLEASE EAST SERA YOUR country, IT WILL HOPE To YOU, KISSES YOUR FRIEND
Dr EVERT W. HUALPA
sorry because speak LESS ENGLISH

Reply to this message
HUGO
Date: 11/08/2002 12:47 pm

Hi Valeria, my name is Hugo Gil, I´m 31 years old and i live in Lima. I speak inglish and I can show U some turictic places here in Lima, if U era interested to travel to other places in Peru (if U love the jangle) I can suggest go to Iquitos or Pucallpa or if U love the beaches I suggest go to Trujillo, or Piura or Tumbes, those cities are in the north of Perú. In the south of Perú we have Ica, Arequipa very beautifull places. U have my e-mail if U want U can write me, bye.
hngs@viabcp.com

Reply to this message
jorge
Date: 12/23/2002 11:45 am

hi babe , how are u .if you want to know anything about this city write me
jcristian_d_c@hotmail.com i want to know you write soon...

Reply to this message
 Advertising
Alonso
Date: 12/27/2002 09:23 am

Sorprise...!!!
Hi i am from Peru, and live here , i meet to many people of many countrys cause for my work i know to them .I live here in Arequipa, i read your message today december 27, I hope meet you and send me a message , or use the messenger of hotmail for speak with me, i can help you here in Peru.
Waiting you..
Alonso.

Reply to this message
jesus
Date: 12/30/2002 07:56 pm

hi valeria my name is jesus I live in Arequipa if you come here i would like meet you and talk about the live I hope your answer
Regards
JESUS

Reply to this message
 Hi Luis!!
barbara
Date: 02/19/2003 04:24 pm

i m french !!!! i like Pérou, do you speak french? or english a little. i want to know if you want write me !!! thanks barbara

Reply to this message
 HI BARBARA
LUIS
Date: 02/20/2003 06:55 pm

Salut Barbara !!!
How are you? thanks for your message .
I like France and I understand French a little.
I can speak English very well so we can have communication in English.
I would like to write you and talk with you .
I write you in this forum because I don’t know what is your email .
Mi email is : lvt_20@hotmail.com write me and we can begin to be friends.
Well I wait for your email .
A bientot , merci .

Luis

Reply to this message
 Re: HI BARBARA
enrique
Date: 02/12/2004 11:58 am

hello as I am called alive Enrique in Arequipa peru tell me that sites you wanted to know ojalas you write to me to asi to be able to know but study us geologica Ing. and I know Arequipa and cusco I am something familiarized with the trips, if you want to learn something of contactariamos Spanish dimelo by messenger

Reply to this message
 HI BARBARA
Ricardo
Date: 10/27/2005 12:48 pm

Hi there!!!! i'm fromlima peru if you wanna be my friends a if you have msn , you can ad me to your list and we can chat.. take care this is my mail only_2gether@hotmail.com call me at 93079917 bye

Reply to this message
 Advertising
 evert
ANDREA SARMIENTO
Date: 12/22/2011 04:40 pm

hola soy colombiana vivo en la ciudad demedellin quisiera conocer peru pero no tengocomo llegar alla quisiera algun amigo q me ayudara allegar qviviera en peru me muero por conocer gente peruana yamable tengo 25anos y estudio odontologia...soy soltera y quisieraamigospikantes.

Reply to this message
 Re: evert
gustavo Peruano
Date: 12/30/2011 10:54 am

Hola Andrea soy picante,me gustaria conocerte soy picante!! gustavofb66@hotmail.com y soltero

Reply to this message
Kevin
Date: 01/06/2012 01:52 pm

Hi Valeria, My name is Kevin I have 36 years of age I am single with no children, here we use windows live msn much to keep them connected, I hope you answer me kisses kevinangel1@hotmail.com

Reply to this message
roland
Date: 01/07/2012 02:48 pm

HI! I would like to be your friend, i am an english student!

Reply to this message
Marlo
Date: 02/03/2012 03:28 pm

Hola, conosco amigas colombianas de Bogotá, les ayudé a venir a Lima, me gustaría poder ayudarte....mi correo es my_friend_1992@hotmail.com...agrégame" target="_blank">my_friend_1992@hotmail.com...agrégame o envíame un mail...besos y suerte...;)

Reply to this message
 Advertising
Page 1 of 11

Reply to this message
 Your name:
 Your email:
  Receive replies to this message by email
 Subject:

Back to list New message Search Previous message  •  Next message