We are looking for volunteers who are native speakers of various languages
(other than English, Spanish or French) willing to translate pages of this website.
If you wish to participate in this great project to build this website about
Peru in as many languages as possible, we would be honored for your help.
Of course, you don't have to translate everything; any contribution helps.
Even if you only want to translate a single page into a single language, that
will be helpful.
Because it's a volunteer translation, you can take your time to do it, of course.
Which pages can I translate?
- Translations can be done from English, Spanish or French pages.
- If there is a particular page that you want to translate, just email us
- Of course, if you want to translate more or if you haven't preferences,
we would prefer the home pages.
- Every country has its own culture so, if a text sounds good in one language,
perhaps it needs to be "adapted" in other. We trust your translations.
- If you can't edit HTML pages, try to preserve links in the pages with a
special caracter (<> for example) at both sides. For example, to translate:
For aditionnal informations, see this page.
will be translated in french like:
Pour des informations complémentaires, <voyez cette page>.
- If you are enabled to edit HTML pages, of course, it will be better to preserve
links and pictures.
How can I translate?
- Even if you can extract pages from this website to translate them, it could
be easier to ask us a "light version" of the pages you want.
- Sometimes, there are programs (in PHP code) that need to be translated.
In this case, we will send a text. No knowledge in PHP or programming is required.
Of course, after any translation, you will be credited as translator in the
"Who we are" page.
For more information or for a translation request, please contact
In advance, thank you very much to have read this page and for
any further help.